If everyone was able to identify and pursue what they’re best at – and truly love to do – the world would be a much happier, brighter place. That’s what my guest America’s Reinvention Expert Steve Olsher is here to accomplish. Steve is the author of the bestseller, “What is Your What? Discover the One Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do.” Today he shares a shift into authenticity.
Watch our video interview. Then, leave your comments below.
Takeaways from today’s interview:
- You are wired to excel in very specific ways.
- Your soul is screaming for you to be authentic. Pay attention to it.
- When you’re living from an inauthentic frame of mind, no matter how you cloak it, people pick up on it.
- Don’t chase after opportunities, create them.
- Authenticity is the single biggest difference between really creating something that you can be proud of verses going through the motions, making ends meet, and doing whatever you’ve got to do to scrape by.
What’s a shift you’ve made toward living a more authentically fulfilling life?