To create a successful year, certain things need to happen. Today Debra Poneman, president of Yes to Success, coach to high-level entrepreneurs, bestselling authors and celebrities offer some smart advice that will shift your thinking about success.
Watch the video. Then, comment below.
Here are a few takeaways from today’s video:
- The pursuit of achievement, accumulation, and accomplishment isn’t enough
- It’s time to include freedom, an opportunity to contribute, and deep human connection in your definition of success
- Give up who you think you “should” be to be who you really are
- Vulnerability is the greatest act of courage that you can display
- Needing to be right, be the best, get the award may be keeping you from true success
- Those things that make you shake in your boots lead to true success
- When you hook your success only to a specific title or accumulation, or time in the future the success feels incomplete once achieved
- Enjoy every step of the process.
- Gratitude for even the tough knocks makes a difference
Debra Poneman and bestselling author Marci Shimoff, are giving a one year mentoring program – visit www.YourYearofMiracles.com. They will teach anybody how to live a miraculous life. Sustained mentoring, accountability, and new knowledge added at the right time.
Listen in on their Free Preview call at: MiraclesOnlineSeminar.com
What’s your takeaway from today’s video?